Stone Mason Team Leader Jobs Vacancy at Rse Group Ltd Sussex
Rse Group Ltd Sussex urgently required following position for Stone Mason Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stone Mason Team Leader Jobs Vacancy at Rse Group Ltd Sussex Jobs Details:
Do you have stone fabricating and fitting experience? Are you an excellent workplace communicator? Are you a stonemason looking for your next career move into management? If so, please read on!
Established in 2003, our client has gained an excellent reputation in the stone industry, both in high end commercial projects and the residential sectors.
They are looking for a dynamic and experienced Banker Mason who will take a lead in managing a small production team as well as working hands on in the fabricating and fitting process.
The ideal candidate will need to be competent in carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing the manufacturing process – making sure that productions lines are running smoothly, cost effectively and delivering products efficiently and on time.
- Planning – preparing orders, setting quality standards and estimating timescales and costs.
- Control – monitoring production schedules and adjusting them if changes or problems occur.
- Developing the production team’s skills and abilities.
- Developing and managing the factory maintenance and cleaning policy.
- Managing consumables.
- Organising and checking the quality of goods in and goods out.
- Supervision/Leadership - Managing and organising factory to plan work, set targets and ensure the finished products meet quality standards and targets are met.
- Work closely and communicate with Directors and Administrative staff.
- Maintain the link between the factory and the office.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Overseeing Health and Safety in the factory and out on site.
- Making decisions quickly whilst under pressure.
- Providing Production reports when requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accountable to the Directors.
- Be able to step into any production role when required.
- Participate and lead in-house training & tool box talks.
- Participate and conduct staff meetings, feedback meetings with Directors
- Develop and maintain product knowledge.
- Calculating and preparing quotations.
- Full driving license essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ natural stone fabricating and fitting experience essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Production Management Experience (desirable).
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and display a positive company image to the public.
Please submit your up to date CV, along with your cover letter and salary expectations when applying for this position.
The RSE Group aim to respond to all applications personally. However due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance.