Mid Weight Graphic Designer Print Pos Jobs Vacancy at Mountain Warehouse London
Mountain Warehouse London urgently required following position for Mid Weight Graphic Designer Print Pos. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mid Weight Graphic Designer Print Pos Jobs Vacancy at Mountain Warehouse London Jobs Details:
Due to our continued growth we are on the look out for a Mid-Weight Graphic Designers to join our growng design team here at Mountain Warehouse.
Reporting into the Senior Graphic Designer Mountain Warehouse has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and creative Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to be responsible for Print & POS. We are looking for a candidate that will grow with the company and add support and value to the design team.
What you'll be doing
- Monthly print runs
- Posters, Flyers & POS
- Window graphics & displays
- Large scale in-store graphics
- Photography retouching
- Following brand guidelines
- Building concepts for photoshoots and campaigns
We would love to meet someone with
- Ideally 2 years minimum experience in a print and pos background within an agency or in house.
- Advanced skills in Indesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proven track record of working in a fast pace environment to tight deadlines
- Team management experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Self aware, professional and respectful.
- Articulate and able to think on their feet
- Demonstrate a real passion for the role and brand
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme
- Travel season ticket loan (eligible after a probationary period)
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible after a probationary period)