Corporate Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Acs Performance Reading
Acs Performance Reading urgently required following position for Corporate Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Acs Performance Reading Jobs Details:
Are you sales focused account manager, experienced with the IT reseller market, looking to join an industry leading IT Security solutions provider?
Managing a number of key accounts you will use your relationship building knowledge in order to wallet share, whilst developing your own, new sales and managing them through the sales cycle.
Our client is passionate about selling the correct solution to their customers and take the time to truly understand the requirements before selling their products.
About the role:
This position involves managing our mid-market customers (500-2000 employees) and will manage in the region of 15-20 accounts across all verticals with the key objective of increasing wallet share within these accounts. There will be the expectation to manage existing contracts and to increase wallet share within these clients while also generating new logo business in the mid-market space, managing the progression of opportunities through the whole sales cycle. We have an agnostic approach to solution propositions and key to this role will be the ability to manage a range of projects with full ownership ensuring our clients consistently receive real value and quality service.
- Hit and exceed monthly/quarterly gross profit targets achieving high performance standards in order to develop and maintain a strong pipeline and conversion of opportunities to closure
- Produce accurate forecasting and reporting to the Sales Manager
- Generate new business within existing accounts to increase wallet share
- Smartly negotiate prices and discounts with customers and vendors respectively to ensure maximum margin
- Produce quotations and proposals for full solutions in line with the customers' requirements
- Advocate our technical services, support and consultancy as well as services from external partners/suppliers in every engagement
- Maintain customer and supplier relationships
- Present to and carry out meetings on site with clients as and when necessary; ensure follow up is regularly scheduled
- Maintenance of CRM system
- Take part in marketing activities as required
- Attend regular product and sales training
- Experience and personal capabilities:
- Experience of working within a B2B selling environment.
- 1-2 years' experience of selling within a complex solution selling environment
- Demonstrable previous sales success
- Have acquired a good level of education coupled with demonstrable business and commercial acumen
- Hold a full driving license with access to own transport
- Demonstrate drive and ambition with a desire for results and the ability to handle competitive situations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience of presenting solutions to customers
- Have a personable and friendly nature with the ability to work on own initiative but to also be a team player
- Exhibit a competitive and can do attitude
- Be able to demonstrate an on-going interest in and to learn about and understand IT and Mobility solutions and services Package, benefits and work environment