Health Safety Environmental Hse Consultant Auditor Jobs Vacancy at Erm
- Health Safety Environmental Hse Consultant Auditor
- 17 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Erm urgently required following position for Health Safety Environmental Hse Consultant Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Safety Environmental Hse Consultant Auditor Jobs Vacancy at Erm Jobs Details:
ERM is seeking a motivated Health & Safety / Environmental (HSE) Consultant / Auditor to join our team in the UK (all offices considered). The successful candidate will work on a variety of technically challenging projects for clients, with increasing responsibility for task/project management duties. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging HSE management and audit projects for large industrial and global clients.
- Perform HSE compliance and management system audits to assess project /operational compliance with applicable UK HSE regulatory requirements, corporate standards, or international standards (ISO, IFC PS);
- Develop and implement HSE management systems, compliance procedures, plans, permits, and reports.
- Provide on-site HSE compliance / systems support at client facilities;
- Conduct research, write clear and professional proposals and reports, and present data for ERM’s clients;
- Ability to work across a range of sectors including; manufacturing, power, oil & gas and mining;
- Perform multiple, concurrent projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Support ERM Partners and other Project Managers in the UK and internationally to effectively manage and deliver projects and proposals.
- Effectively build long-term client relationships leading to repeated business.
- Communicate directly with clients, ERM employees, and subcontractors.
- Well-rounded consultant / auditor with experience across HSE and sustainability disciplines with direct experience of working in a consulting role;
- Circa 3 - 8 years’ relevant experience;
- Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment handling multiple project assignments, meeting strict deadlines;
- Bachelor’s degree in Health & Safety, Environmental Management or related discipline. Master’s degree or NEBOSH qualification being preferred;
- Strong working knowledge of UK HSE legislation and its practical application;
- Self-starter mind-set, ability to work independently and efficiently as part of a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience delivering presentations as well as writing comprehensive proposals, reports and standards.
- Strong MS Office computer skills; comprehensive understanding of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word desired; and
- Willingness and ability to travel to client facilities (UK and International) as needed. Role includes up to 50% travel. Valid driver’s licence preferred.
In return you will:
- Be part of the world’s leading sustainability consultancy with HSE services at the centre of our business
- Work with international teams to deliver exciting and innovative assignments for both UK and global organisations that face real-world challenges in relation to their HSE performance;
- Contribute to solutions in making the world a more sustainable place, by working with like-minded people at your place of work and in industry at large. The business of sustainability!
- Competitive salary commensurate with education, experience, and skills;
- Participate in training and development programme, designed to help every employee develop his/her professional career; and
- Opportunity to work for a growing multinational company with over 160 offices in 40 countries and more than 4,500 people