Securities Ficc Principal Funding Investment Strats Analyst Associate London Jobs Vacancy at Goldman Sachs London
- Securities Ficc Principal Funding Investment Strats Analyst Associate London
- Goldman Sachs
- London ENG
- 01 Feb, 2018 17 days ago
Goldman Sachs London urgently required following position for Securities Ficc Principal Funding Investment Strats Analyst Associate London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Securities Ficc Principal Funding Investment Strats Analyst Associate London Jobs Vacancy at Goldman Sachs London Jobs Details:
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
Goldman Sachs' Strats business unit is a world leader in developing quantitative and technological techniques to solve complex business problems. Working within the firm's trading, sales, banking and investment management divisions, strats use their mathematical and scientific training to create financial products, advise clients on transactions, measvure risk, and identify market opportunities.
ROLES WITHIN SECURITIES STRATS
Securities Strats play important roles in several areas. Some Strats sit on trading desks, creating cutting-edge derivative pricing models and developing empirical models to provide insight into market behavior. Others develop automated trading algorithms for the firm and its clients, taking an active part in the increasing shift from voice to electronic trading. A third group works directly with the firm's sales force and clients, analyzing exposures, structuring transactions, and applying quantitative concepts to meet client needs. Between these teams, Core Strats design and develop complex parallel computing architectures, electronic trading tools, and advanced algorithms.RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Structured Credit Trading (SCT) desk at Goldman Sachs operates global business in structured finance, secured financing, credit exotics and credit hybrid transactions. SCT desk strats operate at the intersection of quantitative modeling, software development, deal structuring and marketing, working with trading and sales in a dynamic, high-pressure environment.
- Work as part of the trading desk team to price and structure transactions and manage market, counterparty and funding risk
- Develop new and support existing quantitative models for credit and financing products
- Build and maintain trading and risk management tools
- Develop trade ideas and risk analysis to help drive commercial transactions
- Strong academic background in a quantitative field, e.g. Applied Mathematics, Finance, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science (MS or PhD level)
- Strong programming background (C/C++/Java/Python/Scala/Haskell/other functional programming languages)
- Familiarity with financial modelling
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and to explain the ideas that underlie the solution to non-technical clients and colleagues Commercial focus, team oriented, self-motivated
- Knowledge of stochastic calculus and financial mathematics
- Experience working on a trading desk
- Experience in asset backed securities
- Experience in pricing and risk managing derivative instruments Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.