Junior Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Euro Projects Recruitment Annesley
Euro Projects Recruitment Annesley urgently required following position for Junior Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Euro Projects Recruitment Annesley Jobs Details:
Junior Systems Engineer –
£24-26,000 plus further training! Got some experience of electrical schematic drawings, Bills of Materials, perhaps PLC programming/controls knowledge? Desire to progress these further? Then this is the job just for you!
This great little company have a first class approach to their customers as well as their own staff, with regular social events and a work together attitude rarely met these days.
This job will suit:
- Probably an electrically qualified engineer (degree/HNC) who’s had some exposure to generating BoM’s and electrical schematics.
- Knowledge or, even better, some experience of PLC programming and controls, coupled with a genuine desire to develop this skill
- Someone who’s confident to talk to customers and suppliers alike, with a strong focus on customer service
- Up to £26,000 basic salary, plus tailored training to bring you up to speed.
- Top of the range products with full service and back-up
- Friendly, vibrant open plan offices, including a canteen
- Genuine career opportunities where you are not pigeon-holed down only one route.
- Working closely with the senior systems engineer, to manage a variety of projects in support of the project team.
- Producing Bills of Materials, electrical schematics and programming PLC’s/control systems
- Regular customer and supplier liaison, especially by phone
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Bingham, Loughborough, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire.
To apply please contact Vic Foster at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.