Assistant Manager Room Service Jobs Vacancy at Intercontinental Hotels Group London
Intercontinental Hotels Group London urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Room Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Room Service Jobs Vacancy at Intercontinental Hotels Group London Jobs Details:
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. To join us as a Assistant Room Service Manager at the InterContinental London Park Lane Hotel, you’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
The Assistant Room Service Manager is responsible for helping to ensure that this is a smooth 24-hour room service and mini bar operation, understanding the customer needs in order to offer a personalised service, consistently prompt, quality driven and highly profitable. You will assist in leading a team of 20+ employees and will also have responsibility to assist in recruiting, training, performance managing, rewarding and payroll management.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.Qualifications
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing and spoken), other languages beneficial.
- Strong leadership, management, organisational and communication skills with management experience in international 5 star environment or similar restaurant environment, sales & marketing competencies a major asset
- Excellent business acumen, cost controlling, forecasting and knowledge of industry trends.
- An appreciation of and passion for food products, dishes and the preparation methods, wines and other beverage products Micros or other similar POS system knowledge is taken into consideration
- All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passports or visas