Graduate Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy at Sterling Power Group Limited Loughborough
Sterling Power Group Limited Loughborough urgently required following position for Graduate Sales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy at Sterling Power Group Limited Loughborough Jobs Details:
Sterling Geo is one of the fastest growing geospatial companies in the UK. With revenues over £1.5m and aggressive expansion plans for the next 3 years, we are already:
- a strategic partner for Safe Software and their FME desktop, enterprise and cloud platforms
- the strategic supplier for Hexagon Geospatial in the UK (ERDAS IMAGINE, APOLLO, Smart M.Apps)
- an Ordnance Survey partner and developer
- a specialist in geospatial solutions to the utility industry
The role will focus on building relationships and generating revenue growth from our existing and emerging business. This includes; overseeing our existing client programme, supporting sales and marketing campaigns, promoting the Sterling Geo brand through industry events across the UK and managing our client experience. There will be the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
Sterling Geo embrace a work hard, play hard culture and for the right candidate, this role offers fantastic opportunities to progress in a rapidly expanding business.
If you have a passion for Geography and/or technology and are interested in working with some of the world’s biggest companies across sectors such as; Agriculture, Conservation, Defence, Engineering, Government, Oil & Gas, Utilities (& many more) this is the perfect job for you.
Graduate Sales Executive: What we’re looking for:
- Recent graduate to degree level or above in a business, geospatial or technology related discipline (no previous work experience necessary);
- Drive and ambition to understand and develop a career in the commercial geospatial industry Excellent communications skills including written, presenting and engaging in open discussion Ability to work independently in an unsupervised environment
- Attention for detail and an eye for detail
This post will be based at our Loughborough office however applications should be sent with a covering letter and CV by email or post to our Head Office:
HR Department, Sterling Power Group, Utility Management Centre, Mucklow Hill, Halesowen, West Midlands B62 8DR
Any enquiries regarding this post should be made to the email above or by phone to Ashleigh Bourne 0121 585 4532 Closing date: 5 October 2017