Facial Animator Jobs Vacancy at Cloud Imperium Games Derby
Cloud Imperium Games Derby urgently required following position for Facial Animator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facial Animator Jobs Vacancy at Cloud Imperium Games Derby Jobs Details:
Foundry 42 LTD UK is looking for Facial Animators to work with the design team under direction of the Game Director and Lead Facial Animator on Facial animation related areas within squadron 42 and the FPS module for Star Citizen.
• Collaborate with Animation Director, Facial Animation Lead and Senior Animators on implementing facial animations within the game engine
• Create key frame animation as well as working HMC data for in-game assets * while following the given style guide.
• Ensure timely completion of animation commitments at the desired quality bar
• Partners with designers, programmers and other departments involved
• Solution-orientated individual with a passion for game development
• A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
• Expert knowledge with Maya and other equivalent software
• Ability to create fluid, smooth, realistic animations with specific demonstration of animation fundamentals
• Experience with next generation AAA game engines
• An understanding of effective asset creation and optimization
• High degree of self-motivation and initiative
• Inherent ability to bring out the best in people around you, and motivate your team
• Expert in time management, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to gather, analyse, and act on feedback from the team, openness to critique
• Passion and constant drive to stay up to date with latest technology and new techniques
• Excellent English communication and written skills
• International travel may be required as part of the role
• Knowledge with Lumberyard/CryEngine
• Faceware experience
• Experience with rigging
• Python/Mel Scripting
• Strong interest in science fiction based themes
• Experience with Outsourcing and/or collaboration with external studios
Wilmslow or Derby, UK
Please apply by the link
» Apply here