Account Executive Junior Jobs Vacancy at Recruitment Limited
Recruitment Limited urgently required following position for Account Executive Junior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Junior Jobs Vacancy at Recruitment Limited Jobs Details:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a junior/PR Account Executive to join a cutting edge, fun and lively PR agency. The company is looking for either a graduate looking for their first PR opportunity or a talented junior PR Account Executive to join their team. If you have a flair for technology, creating campaigns on behalf of clients, have a creative flair and a passion for writing then this really is an unrivalled opportunity. There is a generous salary of between £18,000 and £25,000, a generous holiday allowance and the benefits are simply amazing (too many to mention). For the right person the sky is the limit with plenty of opportunity to progress.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with daily clients needs, taking ownership of clients and campaigns;
- Composing PR and social media pieces
- Developing relationships with clients and the media
- Keeping update with social media trends, blogging and networking
- Creating news stories, maximising coverage and writing engaging editorials
- Keeping abreast of clients' market places and consumers
- You must have your own transport due to the rural location
- A strong understanding of digital and traditional public relations practice
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Organised and with a keen eye for detail
- Able to think on your feet
- A real passion for PR and business to business technology
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.