Growth Manager Russia Jobs Vacancy at Oneplus London
Oneplus London urgently required following position for Growth Manager Russia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Growth Manager Russia Jobs Vacancy at Oneplus London Jobs Details:
With our extensive experience in product design and obsessive attention to detail, we felt it was necessary to make a phone much better than what’s currently available. OnePlus builds beautifully designed devices with the highest quality, because our users would never settle for anything else.
OnePlus is growing its global footprint and is looking to expand its international presence. OnePlus has operations in the US, Europe, India and China and is continuing to invest in its new markets strategy. This role will play a key role in the execution of OnePlus market entry and growth strategy, and reports to OnePlus’ General Manager of Europe.
Responsibilities: Leverage OnePlus’ data and experience to generate insights and run analysis to inform market entry decisions Assess market dynamics and conduct rigorous analysis to build our go-to-market strategy for our next markets Design market entry roadmap and identify timing implications, resources requirement, project plan Lead cross functional projects including Sales, Support, Product, Marketing, Logistics, Legal, Finance, and Risk to launch OnePlus successfully in a new market Work with different teams to solve complex issues, identify trade-offs, and help structure the decision making process. Form business opinion on recommended path of action, identify trade offs or creative options Present your recommended path of action in a structured way to get buy-in from OnePlus leadership Requirements:
- Understanding of OnePlus strategic and competitive position
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in top strategy consulting firm or smartphone firm
- Exposure and understanding of marketing channels and strategies
- Strong project management skills - you are organized, structured, used to drive large programs with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly comfortable navigating through wide range of situations in a fast-pace environment. You enjoy the “start-up” culture.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive programs and/or products
- Pragmatic operational skills, disciplined and focused on results
- Slide writing and emerging markets (ex China, India) language skills a plus