Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy at Provident Financial Bradford
Provident Financial Bradford urgently required following position for Social Media Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy at Provident Financial Bradford Jobs Details:
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR & Social Media Manager at our head office in Bradford. Here you will be required to manage the team’s social media activity (and all programmes of work arising from it) as part of our strategy of reputation management, brand affinity and online discoverability that supports customers’ purchasing decisions.
Role responsibilities will include:
Social Media Campaign Management
- Lead the team on daily campaigns and social media management.
- Lead on the production of online content calendar for Provident/Satsuma brands.
- Conduct service reviews and monthly meetings with social media agencies.
- Monitor new followers and maintain our follow strategy on Twitter.
- Use tracking tools to produce analysis on understanding and highlighting influencers and brand advocates.
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies.
- Originate ideas for and produce news items and updates.
- Manage social platform reporting to deliver insight into community engagement.
- Manage 3rd Party Agencies to deliver reporting and insight on campaign activity
- Support the social customer care team with expert knowledge of best practice applied in live chat and customer review forums.
- Share best practice and guidance with wider departments with their individual social plans.
- Put forward ideas for the content plan for social media.
- Identify and address reputational risks within the business.
- Work with PF and 3rd Party agencies to cascade relevant information
- Manage the content delivery for the CCD Media Hub
- Assist in the organisation and execution of Media roadshows
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Microsoft excel, word, power point and Outlook.
- Adobe Social/Analytics
- Google Analytics
- 3 years Social Media experience desirable
- 3 years in a marketing role
- Working knowledge of SEO activity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively liaise and manage internal departments, to an audience that may not understand PR & social.
- Ability to perform under pressure / Organisational skills
- Team player with good people skills for networking
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development – giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.