Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Team Derby
Team Derby urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Team Derby Jobs Details:
An established company that provides offices and related office and business services to a wide range of organisations through three business centre locations: Castle Donington, Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Glenfield is seeking a Receptionist to join its team.
The offices and services provided are high quality and as a consequence attract clients who wish to present a professional image to their customers.
As the Receptionist, your duties will include:
- Answering all telephone calls in a professional but polite and friendly manner within three rings.
- Delivering work to an extremely high standard in the timescales agreed with the client.
- Creating a reception that is welcoming, comfortable and always smart in appearance. Responding to clients / visitors in a friendly, approachable manner but always presenting a professional image.
- Developing good client relationships, noticing any buying opportunities.
- Passing sales enquiry details to the Centre Manager immediately.
- Checking of the answering machine every morning for messages. These are to be passed on to the appropriate person immediately (or as arranged with individual clients).
- Sorting and distribution of incoming mail in the morning. Stamping and posting mail in the evening.
- General tea / coffee making for visitors / clients. Keeping the filter coffee machine and sweet / mints replenished and kitchen area clean and tidy.
- Managing the meeting and conference facilities including serving lunches and refreshments.
- Supporting the operational requirements of the centre.
- Support to finance by raising purchase orders, taking card payments, recording services, raising invoices.
- Sales and Marketing support by sending out marketing material, ensuring centre marketing material is available and on display, contacting local businesses.
- Providing administrative support to the Centre Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Be comfortable and competent in the use of the Microsoft suite of products, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to manage email, the telephone/voice mail system and access and search the internet.
- Be able to manage time and priorities in an orderly manner.
- Complete tasks to given timescale.
- Previous experience in a customer service, receptionist role.
In return, the Receptionist will receive a salary of £15,000 - £17,000 pro rata.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.