Apprentice Business Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Nunn Hayward Gerrards Cross
Nunn Hayward Gerrards Cross urgently required following position for Apprentice Business Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apprentice Business Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Nunn Hayward Gerrards Cross Jobs Details:
Do you want a job you would hate to leave?
Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Nunn Hayward is a team of chartered accountants in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, providing high quality financial services to a broad range of clients. From charities to solicitors, media to estate agents. Whatever your industry, we can help.
We believe in creating a dynamic relationship with our clients, always discussing your needs and tailoring our service to match. Every client is unique, and this is reflected in our working practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Provide cover to reception – includes being the first point of contact on the telephone to our clients, and operating the switchboard.
- Filing – electronic filing of correspondence and other client documents and maintaining the paper files and paper filing system where necessary.
- Assisting in managing and maintaining the office administration tasks.
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required – for example, helping run various campaigns and events, making up payslips and other documents as required and large scale printing projects.
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a permanent position during or after if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with a confident knowledge of IT and an interest in finance, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- General knowledge of IT equipment
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Willing to have a desire and aptitude to take on and learn new skills.
- Organised and diligent.
- Approachable and friendly.
- Confident to deal with clients, both face-to-face and on the telephone, in a professional and friendly manner.
Qualifications required GCSE Grades preferred but not essential.
Future prospects There is an excellent opportunity to gain a permanent position during or after if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements.