Talent Development Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Mace London
Mace London urgently required following position for Talent Development Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Development Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Mace London Jobs Details:
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our Group Services Team who provide support to all businesses across our five global hubs, based in our Corporate Head Office in London
Talent and Development Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager will lead and support a range of activities across the Talent and Development team, responding to when key activities need to take place across the year. The role offers a wide variety of experience giving the post holder the opportunity to work with colleagues across the team.
- Lead the second round of ROI analysis for Mace Manager by organising 200-300 calls to be made (by team members) to managers and employees across the business, to check whether line management capability is improving as a result of the training programme. (Oct/Nov)
- Work with the senior team to analyse the data from the calls and produce senior stakeholder communication about the results (Nov).
- Support the annual performance appraisal peak period (Dec to Jan) by answering calls and e-mail queries about the process.
- Support the administration of induction – arranging sessions and speakers as required.
- Supporting the gradate development programme – this could include screening applications, arranging assessment centres or other administrative responsibilities. (Nov to March).
- Support the administration of the selection processes for our prestigious talent programmes (spring/summer 2018)
- Any other duties as required.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Works well as part of a team and understands how their role supports the wider team.
- Professional and polite.
- Organised and able to balance different tasks and priorities effectively. Able to manage time effectively to meet key deadlines.
- Enjoys being in a busy, fast paced environment and will flex with changing priorities.
- Has a good attention to detail and produces reliable and accurate work.
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels, either over the phone or face to face.
- Experience of working in HR or Learning and Development.
- Related Degree Qualification is preferred but not essential.
Mace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.