Hssea Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Sts Subsea Aberdeen
Sts Subsea Aberdeen urgently required following position for Hssea Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hssea Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Sts Subsea Aberdeen Jobs Details:
We are currently sourcing a HSSEA Coordinator to be based in our team in Sir Ian Wood House, Aberdeen.
This role supports all required HSSEA activities in a local office. It has responsibility for ensuring that the Wood HSE and Quality Management Systems and related activities are adequately maintained and implemented so that resulting actions are delivered effectively, and that positive contacts are maintained across the group.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- The HSSEA Coordinator offers expert knowledge and skills in order to generate and promote a positive Quality and HSE culture. This represents a key role in helping control business related risks in the organisation.
- Ensuring all Quality and HSE Management System documentation is kept up-to-date and for ensuring policies and practices are adopted. He/She helps to plan, implement, monitor and review all aspects of the HSSEA management systems.
- Ensures that the Wood Management System certification remains operational. He/She supports the organisation’s aim to avoid operational losses, minimise brand protection issues and to assure continued process capability to its clients.
- Manages suppliers’ performance and be involved in project feedback.
- Maintains Quality and HSE performance databases in accordance with company requirements.
- Co-prepares and attends Management Review meetings.
- Conducts system, supplier and office based audits, close out audit findings, creating audit reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions, through Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Propose changes to working practices that are safe and add to an improved Company HSSEA performance.
- Keeps up to date with new developments and maintain a working knowledge of the latest Quality and HSE related techniques and any HSSEA developments that affect Wood’s professional environment.
- Acts of point of contact for ISO certifications and ensure certification is maintained locally.
- Supports continual improvement initiatives.
- Develops Safety and Environmental activities.
Qualifications and experience:
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft office to include Excel and VISIO
· Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
· Confident self-starter who can work independently
· Experience of working in and managing a Quality and HSE Management system environment ideally in an Oil and Gas industry environment
· Knowledge of internal, external and third party certification audits.
· Relevant 3rd level qualification
· Knowledge of HSE standards and legal requirements
· ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Qualified
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC145355 in all correspondence relating to this position.
To be considered, please follow the prompts within the system – applications via email will not be considered.
If you do not meet the requirements for this position as specified at screening stage, you will receive a notification via email. We would like to thank you for your application and interest in Wood.
Visit Wood at www.woodplc.com and connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter