Claims Handler Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Ipswich
Willis Towers Watson Ipswich urgently required following position for Claims Handler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claims Handler Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Ipswich Jobs Details:
Job Title : Claims Handler
Locations : Ipswich
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Deliver high quality Claims Service to all clients, putting the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business. Ensuring Key Client Outcomes are delivered to pre-defined service standards. A Senior Claims Handler position within Property & Casualty Claims, responsible for servicing claims on a portfolio of accounts.
- Manage process of client service delivery, adhering to standardised Group policies and procedures and to agreed service standards.
- Understand the client’s business and their requirements (operational and other)
- Proactive engagement with Claim Advocates and Sales team
- Build constructive client and 3rd party relationships with assigned portfolio of clients and associated Underwriters.
- Ensure that the claims process for a portfolio clients is managed within defined KCO targets, ensuring timely delivery of KCOs.
- Manage and resolveclient / carrier / internal day-to-day queries
- Ensure all Financial aspects (including but not limited to Uncorrelated Cash and Bureau debt) are managed and where possible pre-emptive action is taken at an appropriate level to avoid such issues occurring
- Where appropriate, provide input on corrective action required to enhance process performance at an appropriate level
- Ensure adherence to standardised Group policies and procedures, including all WEM and other regulatory requirements
- Maintain knowledge of accounts, market developments and claims specific changes
- Notification to insurers / reinsurers on receipt of advice of claim, responding where required – working with Mumbai colleagues in delivery.
- Ensure the prompt resolution of market-related loss issues and queries
- Negotiate and drive forward claims settlements with insurers / reinsurers, based on technical and market knowledge.
- Provide input to resolution of complex claims
- In the event of high profile claims, work closely with Group colleagues and maintain internal and external communications with records of these being made as appropriate
- Monitor underwriter / reinsurer and service provider performance and take appropriate action as required to guarantee the client’s best interests
- Provide input to and reference the Willis Quality Index, as appropriate and required
- Take reasonable steps to support management and the Company in the management of thebusiness risks applicable to area of employment, as set out in the BU risk register.
- Preferably ACII qualified or working towards the ACII qualification
- Preferably educated to A level standard or relevant industry experience
- Strong understanding of claims processes, factors that impact settlement/loss, and the products and markets relevant for particular Lines of Business.
- Experienced in handling Property and Liability Claims with strong understanding of structured placements and knowledge of complexities that can arise.
- Solid understanding of factors affecting claims coverage.
- Understanding Others
- Achievement Orientation
- Organisation and Prioritisation
- Initiative in Problem Solving
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Strong teamplayer
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.