Accounts Assistant Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Bhc
Bhc urgently required following position for Accounts Assistant Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Assistant Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Bhc Jobs Details:
We currently have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant/Administrator to support our busy Accounts department.
Basic duties of the role will include:
- Accurate and timely processing of sub contract pay certs, purchase invoices and supplier statements
- Completing purchase ledger tasks within issued deadlines
- Creating purchase orders within accounting system
- Preparation of nominal ledger journals, miscellaneous receipts and payments
- Preparing Ad-Hoc invoices and reports for weighbridge activity along with recording vehicle info upon entering/exiting our site
- CIS submissions to HMRC
- Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors and internal departments
- Dealing with employee accommodation, travel and expenses
- Administration of company fuel cards and fuel reports
- Cross support other team members with a view to meeting deadlines
- Monitoring of stationery stock and placing orders when required
- Answering phones, greeting guests and general reception/administration duties
Essential skills and experience required:
- Experience working within an Accounts/Finance department preferred but not essential
- Computer literate including MS Office packages
- Knowledge of accounts payable/general ledger procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a strong ability to manage their own workload and prioritise tasks effectively
- Able to work with minimum supervision and work within deadlines
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and be a pro-active member of the team
- Proactive, reliability and punctuality is key in this role with excellent attention to detail
Qualification in Accountancy is desirable but not essential.
Job Location:- Carnwath, South Lanarkshire.