Assistant The Coo Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London
Conde Nast London urgently required following position for Assistant The Coo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant The Coo Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London Jobs Details:
This is a varied position, requiring initiative, diplomacy, adaptability, discretion and energy.
The role as PA includes providing administrative support in legal, property, trademark – e.g. diary management, dealing with day-to-day correspondence and liaising with contacts both inside and outside of Condé Nast.
In addition, there is the opportunity to gain experience in other areas of the company with responsibility for trademark information requests, administration of the Condé Nast company car fleet, company insurance policies, competitions and general legal support.
Efficient communication skills and a friendly telephone manner are essential, together with strong MS Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint, and a reasonable head for figures. Exceptional organisational skills and a keen eye for detail are a must, along with a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and calm/level headed manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative support / management of COO office – diary management, general office management.
- Assisting with the administration of CNP Retirement Benefits pension scheme – handling general scheme queries, liaising with external pension administrators for all data requests, organising Pension Trustee meetings.
- Administration/ reporting for CNP car fleet – providing monthly reports to Accounts on rental changes, handling day-to-day driver queries, negotiating rental rates with leasing companies, managing ordering process for new cars.
- Administration/ management of company insurance policies – liaising with insurance brokers and assisting with renewal negotiations.
- Legal Support – tracking Copyright encroachments and sending out take-down notices, Trademark name-watching, helping to review competition terms & conditions, responding to all external Logo & Quote Requests.
- Distribution of complimentary prints – sourcing images for the public, confirming image rights and negotiating print costs.
- Company secretarial admin – filing annual returns, Companies House forms.
- CNP Property admin – responding to general enquiries on property leases.
- Monitor staff access to Vogue House garage.
- Assisting the IT Director with Security System training.
- Administration/updating of company policies as and when required.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Extremely organised with exceptional time management skills and able to prioritize efficiently
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Confident and able to communicate with staff at different levels and across different departments.
- Numerate, with strong attention to detail
- Pro-active and able to use initiative and have the confidence to work independently.