Production Accountant Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Amazon Com London
Amazon Com London urgently required following position for Production Accountant Ftc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Accountant Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Amazon Com London Jobs Details:
Audible is a subsidiary of Amazon and is the largest producer of audiobooks in the world, serving millions of customers. We are a customer-driven, innovative technology company that strives to make people’s lives more interesting. Audible specialises in the spoken experience, providing digital audio editions of books, newspapers and magazines, original programming, and TV and radio subscriptions. Consumers shop, purchase, and download audio content from www.audible.co.uk directly or through their smart phones.
Basic Qualifications General Description
We are looking for a Production Accountant to join us on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The Originals Production Accountant (OPA) is responsible for providing originals production accounting and planning support to the UK Originals production team and interface with the broader Audible UK/US finance teams. The OPA will work directly with Finance, Business Affairs, Producers (Internal and Third Party), Vendors, and Talent on vendor setup/administration, PO-generation, cost tracking by project, contractual requirement tracking, and general finance administrative support as needed. It is critical that the OPA be able to work seamlessly with a wide range of internal and external constituents, possess a baseline of applicable cost tracking and administrative skills.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Prepare project budgets with production manager (and internal producers), third party producers and Audible Studios
- Analyze Originals comparable unit sales through Oracle analytics tool and Merchandising team and prepare title P&Ls
- Work with marketing to prepare Originals content marketing budgets by title and work with Audible analytics to develop content marketing analytics
- Forecast both production and marketing costs by title for cash flow and P&L/amortization on a quarterly basis for company-wide forecasts and annual plans
- Prepare monthly allocations for production labor, HUB insurance and music services by title and support monthly close with production and marketing accrual detail
- Work with legal, producers, and vendors to make sure financial information in contracts is accurate, provide information to AP to generate new vendor record, and ensure that TIMS setup is complete. Be the main point of contact regarding vendor payments
- Generating POs based on production activity, code invoices and route invoices for approval, review and approve production-related expenses in expense reports
- Track costs by line item and report in weekly cost report. Work with production manager, producers and Audible Studios team to make sure all costs are aligned to one budget and remain on budget
- Support transfer pricing activities as needed
- Originals-specific sales units tracking
- Deal analysis as it relates to local strategic partnerships with third party vendors and key creative partners
- Planning finance support in the UK for quarterly forecasts, OP cycle and other analysis as needed
- Provide ad hoc financial support as needed to UK Finance team
- Strong coordination and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results while paying attention to detail
- 3-5 year of cost-tracking/production accounting and financial analysis experience -- preferably in an entertainment or media environment
- Be flexible to work with various levels of responsibility from detailed financial administrative tasks to broader financial analysis
- Exposure to GL/finance tools (SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, Excel, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint) and new tools as required
- Ability to interface with broader Audible
- Sense of humor and humility to both learn and engage within a close-knit production team