Merchandising Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Jigsaw London
Jigsaw London urgently required following position for Merchandising Admin Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Merchandising Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Jigsaw London Jobs Details:
We’re looking for a MERCHANDISING ADMIN ASSISTANT to join our team.
This role will form an integral part of the Jigsaw Merchandising Team by effectively and systematically providing accurate information for allocation planning, stock replenishment and trading purposes to ensure stock is directed to stores in the right volumes at the right time to optimise profitability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide crucial support to the Merchandising Team by taking an active role in analysing sales trends, monitoring deliveries and maintaining stock levels across all channels
- Allocate departments stock across all channels according to distribution Plan
- Analyse and manage branch stock levels throughout the week
- Analyse merchandise performance and initiate inter branch transfers where needed
- Key point of contact for the stores regarding stock levels
- Action any price or product code changes
- Set up and maintain a distribution plan
- Run best seller reports and Store Cover Reports
- Any other ad hoc duties including style, colour and size performance reporting
- GCSE Mathematics and English
- Computer literate, particularly with experience of Excel
- Experience of working in a multi-channel environment
- Administrative experience in a fast paced environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in Fashion, Business, Merchandising or Retail, with retail experience.
23 days holidays
Staff discount – up to 50%
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Access to group discounted –
Health insurance, dental insurance, health assessment, childcare vouchers, gadget insurance, travel insurance