Assistant Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy at Unilever London
Unilever London urgently required following position for Assistant Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy at Unilever London Jobs Details:
SALARY: Circa £35,000 plus BUPA healthcare, pension and other benefits
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
As the Assistant Brand Manager you will support the Brand Manager to lead the development and execution of innovation projects and masterbrand strategic enablers. Brand Development is responsible for the growth of our Unilever Brands through brand-driven innovation, masterbrand activation, renovation, portfolio management and brilliant implementation of new product development platforms.
- Assisting in running innovation projects and strategic platforms.
- Assisting in landing our innovations in market, working closely with the brand building teams and regional Brand Development teams to deliver OTIF
- Constantly review category performance for ongoing improvement
- Assisting in Masterbrand “always on” platforms such as Digital and PR.
- Manage launches and re-launches
- Manage and grow brand through brand-driven activation, renovation of current core portfolio and brilliant implementation of new product development platforms
- Achieve brand share and profitable NPS/profit growth targets through translation of brand & marketing plans into market-implementation and customer plans (with potential for tailor-made activities)
- Champion the consumer needs and brand passion within the overall business
- Champion competitive behaviour and mindset throughout the business and translate it into targeted marketing activities to grow brand share
- Lead market implementation of those platforms and develop world-class activation mix.
- Development of a share-growth-oriented marketing & category plan that seizes opportunities in product renovation, pricing strategy, competitor activities, customer/channel (e.g. convenience format, discounter) specific needs
- Represent consumer (insights), brand strategy and product quality requirements on the cross-functional discounter team
- Develop & lead implementation of activation platforms and ideas based on the brand vision plan working with ICF communication teams and agencies for RM, PR, BTL for the brand
- Translate marketing & category plan into a business framework and optimise commercial opportunities (identify threats). Feed into monthly and annual planning processes.
- Develop and implement 12-18 month portfolio roadmap including product range & quality, brand build, value delivery for consumers, pricing & affordability, range extension.
- Pro-actively feed market, category and customer requirements into platform innovation projects
- Champion optimal launch of innovation platform
- Work with communication team to ensure single minded communication message is created in line with the brand building communication plan, consistent with category needs.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of innovation and renovation programme to inform future plans. Ensure continued focus on and support of innovation platforms once launched.
- Management of marketing budgets within agreed targets and align with customer advertising activities.
- Degree within Marketing or Business Administration or similar is preferred
- In depth working knowledge and understanding of
- Communication Deployment (Excellent oral and written communication skills are very important)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Project management experience
- Microsoft Office - Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Online Application >
; Digital Interview > Face to Face Interview > Job Offer Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later. For further information about this position please call: 0800 0284390. Please do not contact this number if you are an agency/third party. This number is strictly for candidates only.