Roster Clerk Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail Milton Keynes
Network Rail Milton Keynes urgently required following position for Roster Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Roster Clerk Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail Milton Keynes Jobs Details:
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for producing a cost-effective and efficient rostering service for nominated personnel in line with our robust operational standards.
About the role (External)
What will you be doing?
1. Prepare rosters for personnel undertaking, including weekly and daily rostered duties to cover things such as sickness, leave and any special arrangements in the team.
2. Compile and control leave records and ensure good documentation practices.
3. Make roster arrangements for medical examinations, interviews and other arrangements.
4. Maintain post-incident and unannounced drug and alcohol records in line with our company policies and procedures.
5. Booking meeting rooms, hotel and travel accommodation in line with the roster and annual leave.
6. You will be required to undertake any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed.
7. Carry out general administrative tasks.
Job Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Do you meet the criteria for this role?
· Experience of working in an administrative environment and handling large volumes of data.
· Sound knowledge of all rostering arrangements and how the process functions.
· Good understanding of conditions of service applicable to rostering.
· Strong communication skills, ability to build rapport and develop internal relationships.
· Good Microsoft Office skills.
· Able to prioritise workloads and reach deadlines effectively and efficiently.
How To Apply- External
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal commitment to safety in their application.
Network Rail positively embraces flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets (to a maximum amount of £2,500).
Network Rail adheres to a structured pay framework, any salary offered will be within the following pay range :
Network Rail adheres to the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS). This is a government standard for pre-employment vetting. All prospective employees will undergo the required checks to meet this standard before joining the company.
Closing date: 31 ST January, late applications will not be accepted. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.
Please clearly show in your application how your skills and experience match the requirements of this role.
It is a requirement of the role to live within 90 minutes commuting time of The Quadrant: Milton Keynes.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.