Consultant Business Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy at The London Clinic London
The London Clinic London urgently required following position for Consultant Business Relationship Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Business Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy at The London Clinic London Jobs Details:
Consultant Business Relationship Manager
Through targeted Account Management, your goal is to grow and maintain specific consultant relationships in key speciality areas, to drive growth in activity and revenue for The London Clinic. You will be instrumental to the achievement of The London Clinic strategy, defined by the Executive Board.
To be equal to the challenge, you’ll need proven experience of successful account management and business development skills within a competitive marketplace. Understanding of the healthcare market is essential. It is your personal qualities that really set you apart - from your excellent communication and presentation skills, to your commitment achieving your goals and targets.
Key Responsibilities and Principle Duties
Key Account Management:
- To account manage a specified list of consultants, in line with The London Clinic’s strategy.
- To be successful in achieving defined targets.
- To develop account plans for each targeted consultant and support them in delivering their targeted growth
- To develop and maintain key consultant relationships to encourage increased share of consultant practice.
- Where appropriate, provide support to Business Development colleagues in growing consultant portfolio
- To carry out face to face meetings with your targeted list of consultants and update activity through account plans and CRM system.
- Evaluate, analyse and interpret consultant data to identify consultant activity and trends. Act appropriately on data findings, in order to support the consultants and grow the business.
- Work with colleagues, to plan and organise consultant forums and events in line with strategic direction from the Marketing and Business Development Director.
- Work closely with colleagues in the Marketing Team to help with development plans for key consultants. Ensure the consultants have access to all appropriate support, including online marketing, GP education and PR/Media opportunities.
- Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the business, in order to best support the consultants
Strategic Reporting & Analysis:
- In collaboration with the Executive Board, carry out speciality reviews and identify any gaps. Present findings and make recommendations, in order to maintain revenue and generate growth in strategic speciality areas.
- Prepare and present monthly reports, identifying trends, business opportunities and obstacles to new business growth.
- Work with Marketing Team to develop the consultant section of The London Clinic website to ensure consistency of messages, ensuring that the information is of a high quality and is regularly updated with relevant and key content.
- Undertake the regular analysis of reports to identify competitor approaches to The London Clinic consultants, ensuring the Executive Board are kept aware of all activity.
- Continually research and understand the healthcare market and competition to identify emerging opportunities.