Administrative Assistant For Family Engagement Officer Jobs Vacancy at Letta School Direct Limited London
- Administrative Assistant For Family Engagement Officer
- Letta School Direct Limited
- London ENG
- 25 Nov, 2017 18 days ago
Letta School Direct Limited London urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant For Family Engagement Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant For Family Engagement Officer Jobs Vacancy at Letta School Direct Limited London Jobs Details:
To respect confidentiality at all times
• To represent Family Engagement Officer, taking messages, returning phone calls/e-mails and dealing with enquirers on her behalf
• To write letters/sending text messages on behalf of Family Engagement Officer
• To attend meetings with the Family Engagement Officer and take minutes as required
• To be responsible for creating and maintaining effective filing systems
• To type up notes, produce best copies of documents, scan and photocopy as necessary
• To be committed to the school, its inclusive ethos and equal opportunities for all in the school community
• To undertake additional duties that may arise commensurate with the grade of the post
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills • The role will require the post holder to have a good working knowledge of English, both written and verbal and to be able produce written reports.
• Experience or knowledge of administration through work experience, college or employment.
• Data entry experience.
• Excellent Computer and language skills.
• The ability to take and follow instruction and have a flexible approach to work.
Personal qualities • Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent common sense.
• Be meticulous.
• Be able to keep accurate records.
• Be confident.
• Use a high standard of written communication.
• Be enthusiastic and have an interest in the administration and education.
• Proven ability to work as part of a team.
• Proven ability to work unsupervised, use your initiative & manage own workload.
• Proven ability to set up & maintain effective systems of organisation.
- GCSE English and Maths grade A-C or equivalent
- Level 2 Business Administration/or equiavalent
Future prospects Opportunities to seek future career progression within the Trust
Things to consider The applicant will be required to attend 5 Inset Days.