Executive Assistant The Director Global Strategy Edgs Jobs Vacancy at One Campaign London
- Executive Assistant The Director Global Strategy Edgs
- One Campaign
- London ENG
- 14 Feb, 2018 5 days ago
One Campaign London urgently required following position for Executive Assistant The Director Global Strategy Edgs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant The Director Global Strategy Edgs Jobs Vacancy at One Campaign London Jobs Details:
ONE is a campaign and advocacy organization backed by over three million people from around the world and every walk of life who are committed to the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa. We hold world leaders to account for the promises made to the poorest, and we press them to support better policies and more effective aid and trade reform. We also work with leaders in Africa to support greater democracy, accountability and transparency so these resources can be effectively deployed. ONE operates from Berlin, Brussels, Johannesburg, London, Paris and Washington DC.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high level administrative support to the Executive Director, Global Strategy (EDGS). They will oversee and manage the flow and exchange of information, streamline interactions and facilitate initiatives on behalf of the Executive Director. This will include extensive diary management across multiple time zones, handling complex travel logistics, responding to information requests and acting effectively as a representative of the organisation. The Executive Assistant will also support the Special Assistant with the delivery of specific projects and will provide general administrative support to the wider Europe team as required.
The Executive Assistant will have extensive demonstrable experience in a senior administrative, executive support role, with demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Reports to: Special Assistant
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the EDGS, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Prioritise the EDGS’s tasks and projects daily, monitor all emails, documents, or materials requiring input and/or approval
- Consistently maintain the EDGS’s to do list, ensuring appropriate prioritisation of projects with respect to deadlines and organisational developments
- Screen all communications to the EDGS, with a particular focus on email management
- Ensure that internal and external communications and correspondence from the EDGS is sent out in a timely manner
- Work with the Partnerships Manager to strengthen the management of the EDGS’s network of high level partners
- Organise internal and external meeting for the EDGS, including notifying attendees, reserving conference rooms and handling logistics
- Manage the extensive contacts for the EDGS, ensuring all correspondence is tracked, and relevant contacts are included in the organisation’s CRM database and passed on to relevant staff, as well as support the EDGS to follow up new contacts after events
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other executive assistants across the organisation
- Manage all travel arrangements and reservations for the EDGS
- Track and reconcile monthly credit card statements in a timely manner and support the London Operations Manager with financial/budgetary tasks relating to the EDGS
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Support the Special Assistant with general administration as required
- Perform any other duties relevant to the role; primary research and drafting of written materials
- Assist the EDGS in managing the priorities of his office, highlighting important deadlines and priorities as relevant
Knowledge and skills required
- Six plus years of experience providing support to executives or high level individuals
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Extremely detail orientated and able to successfully multi-task
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good understanding of business travel, both domestic and international, and familiarity with travel resources (travel websites, travel agents, etc.)
- Ability to work with high-profile individuals externally and collaborate internally
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work long hours, as needed
- Ability to consistently apply good judgement and make good and responsible decisions
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times