Sales Accounts Administrator Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Brupac Drinks Machine Ltd Crewe
Brupac Drinks Machine Ltd Crewe urgently required following position for Sales Accounts Administrator Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Accounts Administrator Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Brupac Drinks Machine Ltd Crewe Jobs Details:
Brupac Drinks & Machine company Limited in Crewe is searching for a Sales/Accounts Administrator Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Administration team.
We are looking for an apprentice to join our team at Brupac Drinks, you will be involved in all aspects of our office environment and gaining your qualifications whilst you earn.
To assist the Accounts/Administration Team in maintaining the company’s accounting and administrative system.
Duties are varied and include:
- The preparation of the purchase ledger and associated tasks
- Processing of purchase invoices, credit notes. Reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Dealing with enquiries from creditors, debtors and colleagues in other departments
- Inputting of sales orders onto Sage and arranging transportation of goods to customers
- Carrying out general office duties, telephone answering, post and filing, e-mailing
- Liaising with production and warehouse staff
- Dealing with customer/supplier e-mails
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Processing and administration of electronic payments.
- Assisting /Working in other departments when required
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- All employees are expected to work in accordance with all company policies including Health and Safety, Employment, Staff, Quality and Environmental.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication - internal & external.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills.
- IT skills - proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Ability to take instruction and follow-up.
- Able as a team member and independently using own initiative.
- Work well under pressure.
- Excited to get stuck in.
- Forward thinking.
- An excellent communicator.
- GCSE Grade C and above Maths and English or equivalent.
Future prospects Potential for permanent position for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process.