Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy at Ihg Corporate Denham
Ihg Corporate Denham urgently required following position for Finance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy at Ihg Corporate Denham Jobs Details:
Finance Manager - Projects and Asset Management
Based in Denham, Buckinghamshire Corporate Head Office (UB9 5HR)
At IHG, we’re looking for a talented and passionate Manager to join our high performing European Finance & Business Support Team.
We are on the look-out for a highly-motivated Finance Manager. This is a broad-based role where you will have the opportunity to provide analytical and business support to the Europe Finance and Operations team in all areas of operational activity at hotels, Area and Regional level in Europe.
Who are we?
You may not have heard of IHG, but the chances are you aware of our brands! IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values.
These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers – that’s why we’ve been certified as a Top Employer UK 2017 by the Top Employers Institute.
In the role of Projects and Asset Management Manager you will assist in the management of capital expenditure and projects such as Restaurants & Bars in the region. In addition, your remit will be to support the Central and Area team in the new hotel development for Europe and provide support on a wide range of finance projects.
• Ownership of regional delegation of authority and policies and processes for capital expenditure.
• Manage the publishing of monthly reporting of Capital forecasts for the Europe owned and leased hotels. Co-ordinate the communication with the hotels and key stakeholders within the business.
• Drive the Capital budget process for Europe managed hotels.
• Lead the of 5 Year Capital Plan for O/L hotels (from building to approval).
• Review, monitoring and control of hotel capital expenditures.
• Provide financial evaluation and inputs across major capital projects, including hotel renovation, ROI and soft refurbishments projects.
• Lead the project management of major capital projects
• Prepare quality approval papers for the REC and Capital Committee for major capital expenditure programmes.
• Guide and support new luxury and boutique hotel development financial projections, by providing analysis and insight.
• Partner with the development team, to support the review of the existing Owner projections pack to allow consistency across the different regions in Europe
• Provide ad hoc analysis, business support and coordination as required across a wide range of projects.
• Partner with the R&B team developing new F&B concepts in Europe, by providing financial projections and insight.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will hold a finance qualification and have a university degree or equivalent. Ideally, in addition, you will have 5 years of experience in hospitality finance operations. You will be adaptable to change and can work quickly and accurately to achieve deadlines.
You will have strong analytical and numerical skills and advanced ability to use Excel and PowerPoint. Finally, you will have good interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and persuade as well as being a strong team player.
Benefits at IHG:
At IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have free parking on site, a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks.
Our picturesque office in Denham, Buckinghamshire is easily accessible on the A4/M40. Alternatively, many of our employees commute from London – there are regular trains from London Marylebone taking approx. 30 minutes, or the Metropolitan or Piccadilly tube lines go to Uxbridge where we provide a free shuttle bus.
If this sounds like your next role - make your application today! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job