Night Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality Bristol
Splendid Hospitality Bristol urgently required following position for Night Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Night Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Splendid Hospitality Bristol Jobs Details:
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to commit to:
- Being the Best;
- Making Responsible Decisions;
- Keeping Promises;
- Treating others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each other.
To carry out the full check in and check out processes in a seamless manner.
Be flexible with work patter- Will generally have two night shifts and three day shifts per week.
Provide guests with excellent service
Be proactive in upselling and promoting all aspects of the hotel, to ensure targets are met
Work closely alongside all other departments to ensure excellent communication amongst all areas
Carry out guest requests, ensuring all guests’ special requirements are met
Ensure that all guests are kept up to date and informed of all developments to their enquiries
Ensure all guest receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
Ensure all Front office equipment is working correctly reporting any faults to the Front Office Manager
Ensure a comprehensive handover is given to the next team member coming on shift
Ensuring the banking and payments balance for your shift
Ensure that all charges are correctly posted
Ensure that all public areas are clean at all times to the highest standards
Ensure that all reports and paperwork are completed accurately as requested
Be willing and proactive in assisting any other departments when the business requires
To undertake all training as required (e.g. first aid, health and safety, customer service)
Have desire and ability to improve your knowledge and abilities through on-going training
Work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries
1. Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Friendly and welcoming approaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- The ability to work as part of team or alone
- Be self-motivated to complete tasks
- Good time keeping skills
- Willingness and ability to follow spoken and written instructions
- Good administrative skills
- IT literacy - intermediate user knowledge of Microsoft Office (including outlook) and experience using internet portals.
- Experience using a Property Management System.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in the UK on full time basis
- Must be flexible to work on rota basis
- Previous customer service experience in hospitality industry is preferable
- Previous experience within an Accor branded hotel is preferable