Pharmacy Dispenser Jobs Vacancy at Asda Birmingham
Asda Birmingham urgently required following position for Pharmacy Dispenser. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmacy Dispenser Jobs Vacancy at Asda Birmingham Jobs Details:
Be the best you can be as a
How will you make a difference?
Here's the short answer;
Our in-store Pharmacies are hugely popular with our customers and an increasingly important part of our overall business. From you they’ll expect the same warmth and friendliness they get everywhere else in the store – and they’ll also need to feel confident and relaxed about discussing personal health issues. After 12 weeks of initial training you’ll progress onto an RPSGB-accredited* course to become a qualified Medicine Counter Assistant within 6 months. You’ll then move on to train as a Dispensing Assistant which will complete your pharmacy training. Each step of the way you’ll be bringing something extra to our service and moving your career forward.
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
We’re proud of our warm and friendly service. It’s what our customers love and have come to expect. So we’ll always expect you to:
- Always serve your customers with a warm and friendly smile but also with the professional manner you would expect in a pharmacy
- Once trained you’ll spend time assembling and processing prescriptions accurately and efficiently
- Drive awareness of all the extra services we offer in Pharmacy (e.g. Prescription Collection Service, Medicines Use Reviews etc)
- Support the pharmacist with the delivery and effective record keeping of patient services (blood pressure checks, stop smoking schemes etc)
- All Pharmacies must have strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ours are no exception. They’ll be part of your initial training, with annual refresher training to keep you up to date. In between, it’s your responsibility to make sure you understand the SOPs and work to them, our customers expect nothing less
- Our Prescription Collection Service is very popular, and you’ll help by collecting the customer’s prescription from their doctor’s surgery on their behalf and bringing it to the store ready for collection.
Being the best you can be, every day
There’s no such thing as great service without high personal standards - they go hand in hand and more so than ever in the Pharmacy environment. Every day you’ll be expected to look the part through a smart appearance, and play the part in a friendly and highly professional way. There’s always a lot to learn about your job, but with our great training and support, we’ll help you keep getting better and better.
We’re one big team, so we’re looking for helpful, outgoing people who can get along with and support others.