Customer Feedback Case Manager Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Manchester Airports Group Manchester
Manchester Airports Group Manchester urgently required following position for Customer Feedback Case Manager Manchester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Feedback Case Manager Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Manchester Airports Group Manchester Jobs Details:
- To provide excellent customer service at all times to both internal and external customers.
- Have ownership of all customer complaints, suggestions, comments and compliments.
- Handle Meet and Greet complaints, investigate and resolve.
- Respond to Escape Lounge and 1903 Lounge Complaints through investigation and providing a resolution.
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve customer complaints to a high standard within targeted and agreed SLA.
- Ensure the CRM- Salesforce system is kept up to date by recording updates and information in relation to feedback and on-going customer/prospective customer issues.
- Resolve complaints in an effective, timely manner whilst maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
- Carefully listen to and understand the customer queries, identify their needs and assist them effectively, providing a personalised customer service of a very high standard by phone, email, post or face to face if required. Then logging all outcomes on the CRM system.
- Communicate with customers via various media, considering the customer journey at all times.
- Handle insurance claims for MAN including security and baggage claims.
- Supporting colleagues across the MAG group with investigation requests
- Handling 3rd party car park responses including investigation work.
- Responding to 3rd Party Escape Lounge enquiries and complaints including investigation work.
- Respond to various types of feedback relating to company products and the general airport experience for MAN.
- Be responsible for maintaining up to date product knowledge to ensure any information offered to customers is accurate and helpful.
- A Passion for delivering excellent customer service standards with a proactive and energetic approach.
- Experience of responding to enquiries/complaints/compliments in a dedicated role within the agreed SLA.
- Experience of drafting written complaint responses
- Excellent communication skills -verbal and written.
- Computer Literate including a good understanding of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Seeking to instil a culture of continuous process improvement and increasing customer service standards.
- Preferred experience of working in a customer-focussed environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Free on-site Airport parking whilst on duty and also when you go on holiday (subject to availability)
- Access to “Benefits me” reward portal
- All colleague annual bonus scheme
- 24hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual pay increase
- Tax free airside shopping (Airside pass holders only)
- MAG Pension scheme
- Discounts on tram and train travel to work
- Discounts on MAG products such as Escape Lounges and holiday parking at our other Airports