Customer Experience Controller York Jobs Vacancy at Virgin Trains East Coast York
Virgin Trains East Coast York urgently required following position for Customer Experience Controller York. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Controller York Jobs Vacancy at Virgin Trains East Coast York Jobs Details:
Customer Experience Controller - York
Customer Experience Controller - Permenent full-time
What do we have on offer?
Reporting to the Duty Customer Experience Manager, the role of Customer Experience Controller is to manage the Customer Experience team’s interface with the Service Delivery team working in partnership to ensure the consistent delivery of the on board proposition and environment.
You will provide operational information to the CX management and front line teams, ensuring key issues impacting service delivery are communicated effectively and mitigations implemented.
Leading the co-ordination and implementation of contingency plans for the on board teams, inclusive of manpower resource allocation during service disruption and out of hours.
You will proactively manage the resolution of issues / defects which impact the customer experience on board, providing information and follow up with key stakeholder(s), ensuring all issues are progressed through to completion within agreed timescales.
Acting as first line response for food safety and on board hygiene issues, ensuring that immediate measures are implemented to control the risk and resolve the issue. You will also have the opportunity to provide Cross Cover for the Customer Information Controller as part of the Customer Experience Team.
You will be involved in;
- Working with the control team manage the resolution of service delivery issues ensuring the full on board experience is maintained.
- During times of disruption manage the allocation of front line staff to services in partnership with the General Management and Service Delivery teams.
- Working with Engineering, ensure that trains in service are correctly prepared and in full working order to enable the entirety of the on board customer experience to be met.
- Coordinate activities to ensure sets removed or entering service are prepared accordingly through effective notification of requirements to all parties.
- Facilitate the recording of absence from duty for front line teams, working with line managers and rostering team to ensure the on the day vacancies are covered.
- Work with the Control and the On Board Services Development team to develop and implement service delivery improvement plans (inclusive of trials of new / modified equipment).
- Undertake training as required to continually develop skills to enhance the role of the Customer Experience Network Manager
- Engage regularly with internal customers through site visits and meetings as required to fully understand the challenges and reality of their working environment.
- Provide real time information to the front line teams and managers of issues and contingencies arrangements implemented as a result, update external customer websites as required.
- Provide real time management of the VTEC food safety policy including the food incident and product recall protocols.