Supervising Social Worker Fostering Agency East London Jobs Vacancy at Remedy Recruitment Group East London
- Supervising Social Worker Fostering Agency East London
- Remedy Recruitment Group
- East London ENG
- 14 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group East London urgently required following position for Supervising Social Worker Fostering Agency East London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supervising Social Worker Fostering Agency East London Jobs Vacancy at Remedy Recruitment Group East London Jobs Details:
Supervising Social Worker, Fostering Agency, East London, £28,000 - £32,000paRemedy Recruitment Group is working with an Independent Fostering Agency to recruit an experienced Supervising Social Worker to cover the area of North East London. The areas you will cover includes Newham, Tower Hamlets, Havering, Redbridge, Lewisham, Southwark and Greenwich.
There is some flexibility in working from home with at least 2 days per week in the office.
You will be working with an established agency with a good Ofsted rating.
• To provide regular supervision, support and monitor the quality of care provided by foster carers, in order to ensure the success of placements by managing own reduced caseload.
• To provide quality support to foster carers and children throughout the entire placement and ensure that all child placements are sustained and end naturally and properly
• To complete annual reviews of foster carers and present them to Panel
• To organise and complete regular home visits (announced and unannounced) through the year
• To identify developmental needs for each carer, prepare, monitor and review foster carers personal development plan for each foster carer in line with their developmental needs
• To prepare and attend panel session to present any issues related to approved carers
• To attend panel session to present completed F Form Assessment and complete any actions advised by panel within agreed timescales
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Social Work
• Post qualified experience of working within fostering, ideally within an IFA
• Excellent assessment and report writing skills
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.