Interim Finance Analyst Csr Global Retail Brand Jobs Vacancy at Michael Page West End
Michael Page West End urgently required following position for Interim Finance Analyst Csr Global Retail Brand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interim Finance Analyst Csr Global Retail Brand Jobs Vacancy at Michael Page West End Jobs Details:
A challenging and unique opportunity to work for an international retail brand
Pro-active Analyst needed support CSR project
About Our Client
The client is a well known International Retail Brand. A market leader in its industry, the firm is looking to lead the way in terms of its CSR policy. They're looking to develop their reporting in this space and develop new forward looking strategies to reduce their impact on the environment and societies that are impacted by their operations.
- Work with the Global CSR and Communication teams to support the preparation of the annual CSR report.
- Evaluate GRI requirements, identify gaps & evaluate the business against its peers to prepare a proposal to the CSR committee.
- Support the preparation of external reports to international CSR bodies by managing data queries, reviewing commentary and verifying materials.
- Prepare the management analysis pack, follow up on data queries and draft narrative.
- Work with Global Energy team on updating conversion factors to calculate carbon emissions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is likely to have a strong analytical background with the following profile:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA or equiv.)
- Previous FP&A / analytical experience including experience of analysing large data sets and producing meaningful & insightful reports.
- A track record of driving process improvement within complex organisations.
- Ability to engage with both finance & non-finance stakeholders effectively.
- Advances excel skills (comfortable in using complex formulae & pivot tables).
- Experienced in using reporting & consolidation tools such as Cognos, Oracle, Hyperion etc.
- Previous CSR reporting experience.
- A proven interest in the CSR.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an able & pro-active Finance Analyst to take on a new challenge within an area of growing importance.
The role will also be offering a competitive daily rate and the chance to work for a great brand in a friendly & talented team.