Industrials Senior Director London Jobs Vacancy at Pelham Select London
Pelham Select London urgently required following position for Industrials Senior Director London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Industrials Senior Director London Jobs Vacancy at Pelham Select London Jobs Details:
Industrials Senior VP / Director:
Our client is a leading global investment bank with expertise in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and other related advisory services. Their Industrials group has earned a reputation for achieving outstanding results in M&A advisory across a broad range of subsectors such as Automotive & Transportation, Capital Goods, Chemicals, Metals & Mining, Plastics & Packaging – amongst others. They are currently looking for a Senior VP/Director to join the team.
· Pan-European and international focus covering the Industrials sector broadly
· Contributing to the origination of transactions as well as execution
· Supporting the management and development of junior team members
· Attending client meetings; developing existing relationships and building new ones
· Leading client meetings and pitches and providing strategic advice and proposals
· Ensuring projects are managed appropriately, with tasks delegated and reviewed where necessary
· Sector experience in Industrials generally or a subsector within it
· Between 8 – 10 years’ M&A experience from a reputable investment bank/boutique
· Exceptional academic record (MBA is an advantage)
· Strong execution experience and at least some origination exposure
· Strong managerial skills i.e. reviewing junior team members’ work
· Self-starter and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and challenging environment