Client Services Specialist Middle Office Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London
Ubs London urgently required following position for Client Services Specialist Middle Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Services Specialist Middle Office Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London Jobs Details:
Do you know how to take care of people? Are you skilled at gracefully resolving issues? We're looking for someone like that to:
– establish yourself as a trusted partner for Firm's priority clients
– answer clients’ questions about things like day-to-day use of our platform and the investment process
– facilitate smooth onboarding and training for new users
– act as the point of contact between clients and our technical support and development team
– be on the lookout for ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls and increase customer satisfaction
– conduct formalized periodic client service reviews
– act as escalation point for cross products
– assist with vendor relationship management
– keep abreast of significant industry changes and regulatory updates affecting our clients
– monitor and understand potential revenue generating opportunities for the business
– support client education (teach-ins, SME groups)
You’ll be working in the Client Middle Office – IB Client Services team in London. We are responsible for maintaining high levels of operational service delivered to clients holistically across the IB for all asset classes. The role integrates UBS into the Client's operational infrastructure to improve the client service experience within the Client Middle Office for a targeted client segmentation globally.
– previous client services experience, within the financial services industry
– a passion for dealing with clients, strong numerical skills and an understanding of Securities, Equity and FX Prime Brokerage, OTC Derivatives & Cleared Derivatives products
– the proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
– ability to convey information clearly, accurately and succinctly and adjusts to the audience's needs and requirements.
– credibility and impact, use a range of effective interpersonal skills to persuade others to adopt a particular position and/or take action
– the determination, effort and enthusiasm to deliver results
– great understanding of operational workflow and core processes such as, settlements, confirmations, middle office, collateral management, corporate actions, and onboarding.
– comfortable working with internal and external clients
– skilled at looking for ways to improve (you’re a keen observer and problem solver)
– dependable, reliable and accountable for own behaviour. Additionally, acts within professional, legal and ethical boundaries
– great at collaborating with colleagues inside and outside own area to achieve shared goals. Contributes actively to help create effective partnerships, which meet organisational objectives.
– energetic, takes the initiative, originates action and keeps things moving.
– continually looking to expand your own skill set and specific knowledge of business by staying abreast of developments in own area, creates and pursues own development plan and finds opportunities to achieve own objectives.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.