Customer Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Alfred Recruitment Llp Bristol
Alfred Recruitment Llp Bristol urgently required following position for Customer Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Alfred Recruitment Llp Bristol Jobs Details:
Our Client is a specialist installer, systems integrator, and re-seller, offering a wide range of theatrical equipment and services tailored to suit the needs of schools, theatres & venues, as well as suppliers of stage lighting and sound equipment to schools, theatres and the entertainment industry
They offer a complete service including stage lighting, audio, video, communication systems, rigging, stage curtains, set and staging, and we're looking for a new Sales Account Manager, who will ensure that all of our new and existing external customers are dealt with professionally and that their requirements are achieved efficiently, accurately and profitably.
Key responsibilities will include, and are not limited to the following:
- Making calls in line with daily, weekly and monthly targets to existing customers who already spend with Stage Electrics or have done previously or new business opportunities.
- Focusing on developing and maintain relationships with customers.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Ensuring that every job maximises profit potential
- Selling products in line with preferred supplier guidelines.
- Striving to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with both revenue and margin expectations.
- Constructively communicating commercial/market information to department heads.
- Working with, developing and communicating to customers all agreed marketing plans.
- Taking ownership for timely fulfilment of customers' requests.
- Generating sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company's sales target
- Identifying new sales opportunities within existing account and up-selling and cross-selling where appropriate
- Managing and resolving conflicts with clients
- Interacting and coordinating with staff members in other departments who may be working on the same account, to the mutual benefit of the company and client.
- Leading solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.