Key Account Manager Scotland Jobs Vacancy at Actelion Glasgow
Actelion Glasgow urgently required following position for Key Account Manager Scotland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Manager Scotland Jobs Vacancy at Actelion Glasgow Jobs Details:
Key Account Manager Scotland - (1800000L)
Actelion Pharmaceuticals, a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Key Account Manager in Scotland.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.Job Responsibilities
A field-based role with the primary purpose of creating increased sales of PAH portfolio products linked to a key prescribing account. To be achieved through sales activity and, where other barriers exist, through developing profitable solutions and programmes with key stakeholders. The jobholder must work across Scotland to ensure appropriate patients are identified and referred quickly to the national centre
- Achieve the sales target set for the account
- Further develop patient pathways working with key prescribing account, shared care centres and referral hospitals and raise the awareness of pulmonary hypertension.
- Take responsibility for key account planning and ensure delivery against objectives set and agreed – this includes individual plans and selling strategies for key account customers as well as the wider business aspects. Develop and implement the key account plan through co-ordination with colleagues and across functions.
- Lead the key account team and orchestrate all activities associated with the account.
- Develop and implement appropriate coverage and frequency strategy for customers within the key account and associated referral centres. Ensure a multi-channel approach is utilised with customers, maximising the opportunity provided by technology
- Work with customer to identify partnership opportunities with clear business outcomes and ROI expectations. Ensure these are captured within the plan and that customer commitment is gained.
- Serve as a primary contact for all customers in the key account. Where appropriate, initiate and develop the company’s relationship with new stakeholders. In this regard, work closely with the Professional and Scientific Relations Manager.
- Ensure all relevant account and customer intelligence is shared within the business and utilised appropriately. Interpret current account trends and data and work with the marketing team to ensure specific account opportunities are maximised.
- Operate day-to-day activities within the budget allocated. Where specific additional investment is required e.g. for a specific programme or activity, develop a business case as appropriate. This should detail the investment opportunity and the outcomes expected.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of disease area, products and company materials and resources.
- Ensure minimum standards for administration are adhered to. Comply with all company guidelines and policies.
- Degree education, ideally in life science or business-related
- Broad pharmaceutical industry experience within a sales environment, with a proven track record of commercialising high-value pharmaceutical products into tertiary environment
- Strong skills and experience in use of key account planning as a basis for making both strategic recommendations and delivering tactical level action plans
- Knowledge of NHS structures, policy and strategy sufficient to identify customer needs, and Actelion opportunities, across a broad range of stakeholders including the National Services Division in Scotland
- Key account leadership abilities with demonstrable examples of using others to achieve specific account goals
- Refined interpersonal skills with ability to present and influence at all customer levels to ensure business opportunities are optimised.
- Proven evidence of creating and implementing programmes in a key account which increase sales through e.g. capacity enhancement, improved patient pathways
- High level selling skills
- Skills to employ technologies effectively and proficiently
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Analytical skills – use of available data to identify business opportunities and track performance
- Positive attitude to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a specialist therapeutic area
- Working knowledge of the Actelion core therapy areas (cardiovascular, respiratory)
- Experience of P&L responsibility for territory/account
If you are interested in making an impact by working in a culture of innovation, trust and teamwork, we welcome your application.
Primary Location : UK-SCT-Glasgow Job : Sales Schedule : Full-time Job Type : Standard Job Posting