Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail Milton Keynes
Network Rail Milton Keynes urgently required following position for Risk Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail Milton Keynes Jobs Details:
About the role (External)
- Provide guidance and coaching to line managers in the concept of risk management and associated systems and frameworks. This should include recommending and facilitating ongoing 1-2-1 support, workshops, training and general education to maintain the highest standards.
- Provide knowledgeable input so that key risks are identified, analysed and evaluated following the ERM best practise guidance from the Group Risk Team. Monitor overall compliance with risk management process, criteria and procedures. Support the functions in achieving compliance with the process.
- Provide constructive challenge and agree with senior management teams the target levels of all risks, and work with line managers in determining suitable mitigating actions to reach or exceed these targets and provide assurance to the organisation. Support development of periodic risk, audit and GALP reporting.
- Manage, maintain and update active risks within the risk database on a regular basis to reflect a true and accurate risk assessment.
- Actively challenge functions in relation to risk resolution and development of risk mitigations, escalating unacceptable risks to the Enterprise Risk and Compliance Manager.
- Deliver regular reviews to update current risks and mitigating actions and identify new risks with senior management and local teams.
- Monitor to closure and provide guidance to line managers to ensure GALP actions arising are closed within timescales.
Job skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven influencing and interpersonal skills
- Proven understanding and experience of risk analysis, reporting, assessment and risk management processes in engineering environments.
- Experience of working with and facilitating multifunctional groups of managers.
- Understanding of Network Rail’s enterprise risk management process
- Educated to degree level
- Understanding of the rail industry, its key business processes and interfaces.
- Understanding of audit process and interface within risk management
- Experience in delivery of innovative and effective risk management workshops with internal and external stakeholders
How To Apply- External
§ Provide eligibility to work in the UK and identity documentation
§ Complete a satisfactory 3 year employment history check
§ Complete a satisfactory unspent criminal conviction disclosure check