Business Admin Development Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Apprenticeships Birmingham
Apprenticeships Birmingham urgently required following position for Business Admin Development Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Admin Development Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Apprenticeships Birmingham Jobs Details:
The core capabilities of the company are reflected in its brands, its supply chain expertise, the Group’s software platforms and the interconnectivity of all of these elements.
Job Details: The core capabilities of the company are reflected in its brands, its supply chain expertise, the Group’s software platforms and the interconnectivity of all of these elements.
We’re looking to add to our growing development team. Apprentices will be active members of the team and should not only have a flair for creativity but also the drive, motivation and desire to help the rest of the team liaise with our Brand partners.
Working alongside the team to resolve problems and find solutions for our brand partners to everyday problems they may face. This is from how to use our internal software through to liaising with different departments to find working outcomes.
The successful candidate will work with the rest of the team on both larger projects and support the network of over 300 brand partners.
Work across a number of different software applications that are essential to the graphics arts industry.
The Apprentice role is the most junior role in the Development team. You’ll be expected to pitch in and do a whole range of jobs that the team needs doing – in addition to your support duties.
Don't worry you don't need to be technical as you will be taught how to use the companies in house Software however if you enjoy and have a basic understanding of technology this will certainly help.
The role may also include travel around the UK and Europe in order to complete tasks and liaise with our national and international partners.
- Support Development team with problem solving to find the right solution.
- Work with the whole team to develop and deliver training packages both in person and virtually.
- Speak to our partners when they have an issue.
- Understand the problem and put solutions in place to resolve.
- Liaise with partners in a calm and concise manner that breeds confidence.
- Get a full understanding of our in house software and procedures. (you don't have to be technical, we will teach you this)
- Participate in meetings involving strategy and growth for the department.
- Having a high attention to detail
- Able to work well with others
- Contact with partners and staff members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the role will require direct.
- Proactive and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving, always looking to make the offering better.
- Computer literate
Preferable but not essential:
- Has some experience in the use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
- Entered into the team bonus scheme based around performance of the partners we support and develop.
- Progression and full time role opportunity on successful completion of the apprenticeship