Senior Hire Desk Controller Jobs Vacancy at Afi Group Poole
Afi Group Poole urgently required following position for Senior Hire Desk Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Hire Desk Controller Jobs Vacancy at Afi Group Poole Jobs Details:
Salary £ (DOE) + benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with AFI is for you.
We are currently looking to recruit a Hire Desk Controller to work at our Poole depot. You will be the central point of contact for customers placing orders and making enquiries, and coordinating machine allocation and deliveries / collections.
The role in brief:
- Taking hire enquiries via telephone, email and our online ordering system.
- Checking availability of machines and ensuring that machine statuses are always up to date on our systems.
- Coordinating with the engineering and transport teams to ensure that the correct machines are ready and delivered to customer sites.
- Dealing with customer complaints and damage.
- Dealing with customers professionally and politely, and maximizing sales using your product knowledge.
- Maintaining health and safety standards within the hire office.
- Communicating effectively with other colleagues, and providing a helpful and friendly point of contact for depot enquiries.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a customer focused role is a must.
- Experience of working on a hire desk would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, and computer skills in general.
- You must be outgoing and enthusiastic.
- As this is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must.
- Time keeping and using your own initiative will be important aspects of the role, so you should be proficient at these skills.
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 21 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
- An auto-enrollment pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- In addition we have invested in an excellent induction program, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).
Please note that we operate a 2 stage interview process and online testing to screen candidates.