Sports Sales Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Creative Arts Agency Caa London
Creative Arts Agency Caa London urgently required following position for Sports Sales Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sports Sales Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Creative Arts Agency Caa London Jobs Details:
Assistant to Sports Agent.
The CAA London office is seeking an Assistant to join their Sports Sales team
In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sports Agents, carrying out research, preparing presentations and connecting with prospective brand partners with the ultimate aim of establishing new partnerships for our Sports Property (teams, governing bodies) and Sports Talent clients.
Assistants are an important part of the CAA structure, and it is hoped that the successful candidate will, in time, become an Agent within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a leading, fast paced, successful and international sports and entertainment agency. You will work alongside an experienced group of sports professionals, learn how the commercial sports industry works and make a direct contribution to CAA as well as its core clients.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the Assistant will include:
- General market research / analysis as required on: Clients, Industries, Brands, Contacts, Territories, Legislation
- Prospecting new and relevant business opportunities
- Create new business pitch presentations
- Create client meeting update presentations
- General assistance to the team with ongoing projects for our broad client base
- Day-to-day support for the team, including diary management, travel arrangements, general administrative support
- General understanding of commercial sports industry and the nature of a talent agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to develop business relationships at all levels
- Previous experience in related fields is desirable
Ideal for a recent graduate for aspirations within the sports partnerships industry, or somebody with 1-5 years’ experience.
Experience in Asia and fluency in Mandarin is preferred but not required.