Data Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Risk Solutions Cardiff
Risk Solutions Cardiff urgently required following position for Data Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Risk Solutions Cardiff Jobs Details:
Data Administrator - Cardiff
LexisNexis Risk Solutions are a forward thinking, progressive company that is constantly growing. We provide businesses with a range of data cleansing, tracing and identity verification services. Our products are continually evolving, and that’s where you can help.
As a Data Administrator you will be critical to the day to day operational activities of the administration team, providing support to the operations department, ensuring all routine functions are performed in a timely manner.
• To participate in the annual requests for the Electoral Register to include making payment requests to Finance Department and notifying councils once payment has been made
• To download and extract data from files received via email and secure sites within specified deadlines
• To format and upload data files to the secure site within specified deadlines
• To send data files whilst adhering to strict security standards
• To update in-house system with all activity taken on data files
• To act as a point of contact by both telephone and email to councils on a daily basis
• To action all manual amendment messages received according to specified deadlines
• To address all enquiries received from the public regarding the data held
• To liaise with the IT Department regarding updates to the data held
• To maintain accurate records on our electronic filing system
• Work closely in a team environment
• To update and generate stats reports as directed
• To support Operations Team as and when required
• To carry out general day to day duties as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the company
Skills and background:
• Significant previous data input experience is essential
• Strong background in general administrative duties
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and with ability to use various web-site applications
• Excellent communication skill with ability to liaise effectively with other team members, departments and clients
• High attention to detail with ability to extract data accurately
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Happy to work independently and as part of a team
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTS 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.