Client Operations Associate Jobs Vacancy at Cambridge Associates Llc London
Cambridge Associates Llc London urgently required following position for Client Operations Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Operations Associate Jobs Vacancy at Cambridge Associates Llc London Jobs Details:
Cambridge Associates is a leading global investment firm. We work with non-profit institutions, pension plans, and private clients to build investment portfolios that help them meet their philanthropic goals, pensioners’ obligations, or personal endeavors. Our goal is to meet clients wherever they are in the investment process. We offer a variety of services to complement those needs, from acting as an outsourced investment office to providing access to our world-class digital research platform. Committed to independence since our founding more than 40 years ago, we are motivated only by what is best for our clients.
Our clients trust the experience, leadership, and integrity of our investment professionals. We have a global team of outstanding investment advisors and an extensive research platform to support them. With more than 1,200 employees in nine locations around the globe, we are constantly looking to discover new ideas for our clients’ portfolios. This extensive network helps us to identify and access the best global investment opportunities all over the world.
The Client Operations Management department’s mission is to provide advanced operational support to complex and operationally intensive clients, OCIOs, and investment teams by developing a deep understanding of their respective operational needs and acting as the central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, our goal is to minimize the OCIO’s and investment team’s involvement and oversight of transaction implementation, tracking and reporting so that they can focus on making investment decisions.
Client Operations Management’s Key Objectives:
- Provide superior client and investment team service
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Seek opportunities to improve investment team efficiency and organization
- Ensure accurate and timely client/investment team deliverables
- Be innovative and solution oriented
- Promote clear and concise communication to all relevant parties
Client Operations Management concentrates on three core areas:
- Portfolio operations central point of contact for OCIOs and the investment team
- Extension of client staff for all portfolio operations tasks and inquiries
- Problem resolution and supplemental analytics for client portfolios
The Associate will partner with senior members of Client Operations Management to provide support to investment teams and clients in the aforementioned areas. Specific responsibilities of the Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Investigate and answer operationally driven client and investment team inquiries.
- Coordinate with investment teams to complete ad-hoc operational projects, provide supplemental portfolio analysis, and gather information to aid investment decisions.
- Develop and maintain custom portfolio structure exhibits for investment team and client use.
- Engage with client contact(s), investment teams, and other internal C|A business areas to ensure effective communication regarding the implementation of investment decisions.
- Contact investment managers and/or custodians regarding individual portfolios (i.e. to execute investment decisions, to make changes in performance reporting criteria, to research manager terms, etc.)
- BS/BA with two or more years of experience in the financial services industry. Experience in portfolio related operations preferred.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate accountability, excellent attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior and demonstrated problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a singular focus or on several projects simultaneously, both independently and collaboratively. Demonstrated skill in project management and prioritization.
- Strong interest in and general knowledge of investments, key industry terms and broad financial concepts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with other Microsoft Office software. Experience with Bloomberg and FactSet a plus.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship or restriction.