Product Manager Jobs Vacancy at Global Technology Solutions Ltd Basingstoke
Global Technology Solutions Ltd Basingstoke urgently required following position for Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Jobs Vacancy at Global Technology Solutions Ltd Basingstoke Jobs Details:
The successful Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing & controlling the Companies products; taking customer's briefs and in house development of the idea, ensuring compliance to customer standards, progressing critical paths and working with Commercial team to ensure new products are delivered to market in line with customers' requirements.
Product Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- As Product Manager & Team Leader, organise team briefing, distribute workload & outline product plans.
- Product Manager will manage proactive NPD from liaison with suppliers
- Product Manager will develop and maintain (with Product Administrator) product systems and procedures to include technical information & specifications for both product and packaging.
- Product Manager will be working closely with account managers to provide and present product ideas and solutions (including costings) to customers with the objective to increase profitability and turnover.
- Product Manager will manage critical paths including production, packaging, sealing process and availability launch.
- To be aware of current market trends and develops ideas through active market research.
- Feed 'Marketing' with product ideas for Marketing & PR plans.
- Quality control, to develop, manages and control new line inspection system.
- Assist account managers and Directors in identifying opportunities to develop business, whether through new product development, cost reduction, improved processes or marketing initiatives, (including presentations to customers & suppliers).
- Key part of Tradeshow Team
- Flexibility with working hours and travel both International and UK is a must for this position.
- Full UK driving License required
So if you are a product manager looking for your next exciting role please apply today!
'In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information www.global-technologysolutions.com/privacy.pdf
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.