Senior Regional Campaigns Officer Jobs Vacancy at Cancer Research London
Cancer Research London urgently required following position for Senior Regional Campaigns Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Regional Campaigns Officer Jobs Vacancy at Cancer Research London Jobs Details:
Senior Regional PR Campaigns Officer
£31,000 - £33,000 + excellent benefits
Full time, permanent
Are you a highly motivated, creative and experienced PR professional?
We are looking for an innovative individual with significant experience in regional media relations to join our fast-paced team.
Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research. People with cancer and their families are at the heart of everything we do. In this role, you will be based at our London head office and play a vital role in creative and strategic planning for large-scale, dynamic media relations campaigns executed through our Regional Media Relations team, based around the UK.
You will help design and project manage regional media relations activity for fundraising, policy, health and research campaigns such as Stand Up to Cancer, Grand Challenge and Race for Life.
We are looking for an innovative individual who can:
- Generate fresh ideas and content to engage the regional media
- Craft compelling press releases and briefings, conveying complex ideas succinctly
- Design media toolkits and resources for fundraisers and corporate partners
- Work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including events, marketing, corporate and media relations teams, as well as creative agencies.
- Project manage and co-ordinate the execution of media relations activity
This is an exciting and challenging role, to be successful you will:
- Have energy, passion and enthusiasm with the ability to motivate and influence a wide range of people
- Be creative with the ability to spot opportunities and solve problems
- Be able to see the bigger picture while really focusing on the detail
- Enjoy crafting media relations campaigns and overseeing their execution.
You can help us save millions of lives through your:
- Significant media relations experience, working in-house or in a PR agency
- A deep understanding of the regional media landscape and a proven track record of delivering successful regional campaigns.
- Proven experience of coordinating media relations activities and delivering results through others
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills which will enable you to work with geographically dispersed teams.
If you can do all this and more then join us and help us beat cancer sooner.
All applications should be made via the Cancer Research UK careers website. We will be shortlisting on an ongoing basis so please submit your application early. You will need to create a profile before submitting an application, which involves attaching you CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in applying for the role and explaining how you meet the set criteria.
*Please note that internally this role will be known as Senior Regional Media Relations Campaigns Officer
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.