Guest Service Agent Langham Jobs Vacancy at Langham Place London
Langham Place London urgently required following position for Guest Service Agent Langham. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Service Agent Langham Jobs Vacancy at Langham Place London Jobs Details:
We are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of a Guest Services Agent within our Langham Service (telecommunications) Department.
The key accountabilities connected with the Guest Services Agent role in our Langham Service department are as follows:
- To take In-Room Dining orders from all in house guests.
- To take restaurant bookings by using the Open Table system for our Palm Court and Roux at The Landau Restaurant
- To take and transfer any external calls that are coming in.
- To assist with handling of all emails that come to the hotel’s generic email address.
- Ensure all wake up calls are logged, handled speedily and to Langham Brand Standards.
- To log and process all guest requests (i.e. extra towels, engineering issues etc.) by use of a GEMs system
- Troubleshoot guest internet issues, utilising support help line when needed.
This role would be part of our Guest Service Agent program which allows for flexible movement within some other Rooms Division departments. So if you are interested, after a minimum of three months in the role (and providing that you are fully competent and a role is available) you could apply for a transfer to one of the following departments; Reception, Langham Club, and Guest Services.
The Langham London, London’s Original Grand Hotel and flagship of the international Langham Hospitality Group comprises 378 luxury bedrooms and suites, the acclaimed Roux at The Landau and Palm Court restaurants, the Artesian Bar, extensive Meeting & Events facilities and Europe’s first Chuan Spa. The team at the hotel prides itself on creating enchanting encounters for our guests and we’ve been doing so since 1865.
The Langham, London offers a wide range of benefits which include:
- Meals on duty
- Free accommodation at other Langham Hotels
- Pension plan
- Colleague recognition system
- Learning and development opportunities and many more
- Excellent customer service skills and a real understanding of 5* luxury environment service requirements
- Excellent communication skills, in English language, both written and verbal
- One other language is an advantage
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Shows pro-active approach to guests and duties
- Great attention to detail
- Previous use of Micros, Open Table, GEMs or Opera systems is an advantage
Terms of employment