Sales Consultant Doubleclick Exchange Jobs Vacancy at Google London
Google London urgently required following position for Sales Consultant Doubleclick Exchange. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Consultant Doubleclick Exchange Jobs Vacancy at Google London Jobs Details:
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
DoubleClick Ad Exchange connects demand-side platforms (DSPs), agencies and advertisers with vast global inventory in real time. Doubleclick Ad Exchange is a key part of Google’s and DoubleClick’s overall display strategy and it provides a close and an efficient integration between publishers and advertisers/agencies.
This sales manager role is a unique opportunity to be a key, high-visibility player in an entrepreneurial and strategic environment within Google. Focusing on working with demand-side platforms (DSPs) and their key agencies and advertisers, it provides you with the opportunity of becoming an expert in the dynamic world of programmatic and real-time advertising. You will use this expertise to advocate for DoubleClick Ad Exchange to support driving targeted business growth and help accelerate technical development.
You will be sales-driven, flexible, analytical, able to grow a technical expertise in the programmatic industry and can work in a complex and cross-functional environment.
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
- Manage and influence client relationships with DSPs, agency partners, advertisers and buyers to optimize their online media activities through DoubleClick Ad Exchange.
- Extend those relationships throughout your customers’ organization to ensure that DoubleClick Ad Exchange is the supply partner of choice for access to programmatic inventory.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven sales recommendations that align with client marketing objectives.
- Advocate for programmatic buying both internally and externally.
- Lead projects within the internal sales organization, driving innovation and effectiveness.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales, media planning and deployment.
- Experience managing numerous internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with online media buying and selling processes and a base knowledge of ad servers, DSPs, SSPs and Ad Exchanges.
- Proven ability to leverage planning, account management and relationship building to further develop existing relationships and achieve strategic goals.
- Excellent communication, analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to translate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.