Spa Front House Receptionist Full Time Jobs Vacancy at Bailiffscourt Hotel Spa Sussex
Bailiffscourt Hotel Spa Sussex urgently required following position for Spa Front House Receptionist Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Spa Front House Receptionist Full Time Jobs Vacancy at Bailiffscourt Hotel Spa Sussex Jobs Details:
The Hotel & Spa
Bailiffscourt is a unique luxury hotel with 39 bedrooms in charming, medieval style buildings, surrounded by 30 acres of quintessentially English grounds and only 200 metres from Climping beach. The ultimate country escape and yet within easy reach of Brighton and London.
Bailiffscourt has been nominated for and won many awards including:
- Condé Nast Johansens ‘Best Waterside Hotel’ 2014
- 5 bubble recognition with the Good Spa Guide
- Sussex Spa of the Year 2016 with Sussex Life Magazine
Working for Bailiffscourt Spa is about passion and drive. We are looking for a polished and motivated candidate, ideally with experience in a high quality, service driven environment, to join our Front of House team within the spa. We expect the candidate to work well as part of a team but who can multi-task, use their initiative and strive to deliver exemplary customer experiences. We require a candidate who can offer outstanding service and who will aim to achieve perfection, treating every customer as a VIP. Communication is key so you will be articulate, demonstrating an outstanding level of spoken and written English. Due to our location in Climping, Nr. Arundel, your own transport is essential. We offer a competitive salary along with a company pension and other staff benefits.
Your main duties will include:
- Delivering our pre-determined client journey to the highest possible standard
- Taking spa reservations for treatments, class bookings, day packages and events
- Ensuring the pool and spa facilities are tested, clean and operational
- Working 5 days out of 7, including shift work and weekend work.
- Previous experience in a service driven environment or a spa/leisure environment would be an advantage although not essential.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Free Car Parking
- Free staff meals whilst on shift.
- Employee Uniform
- Sales Commission
- Discounts off Temple Spa Products and Spa Treatments
- Discounts off food and beverage at all three Historic Sussex Hotels
- Complimentary overnight stays within Historic Sussex Hotels
- Discounts on stays at other Pride of Britain properties
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year