Graduate Media Trainee Planning And Investment Blue Jobs Vacancy at Blue London
- Graduate Media Trainee Planning And Investment Blue
- London ENG
- 26 Apr, 2018 30+ days ago
Blue London urgently required following position for Graduate Media Trainee Planning And Investment Blue. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Media Trainee Planning And Investment Blue Jobs Vacancy at Blue London Jobs Details:
We are searching for bright, energetic, ambitious graduates who want to become a part of our future success working in our AV Investment and Media Planning teams. Whether you’re a Netflix junkie, love negotiating to get yourself a deal, consumer behaviour obsessed, or just a huge fan of media in general we’d really like to hear from you.
Located in the centre of London's Fitzrovia, Blue 449 has a fantastic track record of recruiting some of the best graduates in the industry. All of our graduates take part in a 24 month graduate training programme and are enrolled onto the IPA Foundation Certificate Programme. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary reviewed regularly across the programme, a host of many other benefits and the opportunity for rapid career progression.
- Understanding the key functions of your allocated team end to end, by the end of the 1st year and being able to complete several tasks within the process independently.
- Completing tasks and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- High accuracy when fulfilling admin related tasks
- Confident and competent in using research tools and the day-to-day systems across your department
- Good working relationships with everyone within your client team and department
- Establish a relationship with relevant external contacts and support the team in closely working with them.
- 100% attendance, completion and pass rate (where applicable) to all core grad scheme training sessions, and 80% attendance to all grad scheme media owner sessions. The training programme has been put together to give a comprehensive introduction to the UK media landscape with a more in-depth focus on digital marketing.
You will need to have a strong degree (2:1 or above) and be able to demonstrate a firm interest in the advertising industry and why a career in Media interests you more than most. Beyond this, creativity, numeracy, attention to detail, enthusiasm, curiosity, energy, commitment and a real sense of team spirit are what we’re looking for.
ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOURS
- Enthusiasm for all tasks
- Keen to expand knowledge within new areas and willingness to ask questions in order to do so
- “No task is too small” mentality
- Team involvement
- On-time for work and all meetings
KEY TASKS (EXAMPLES)
- Support the team with day to day tasks
- Manage regular reporting for clients
- Assist with making media plans and bookings
- Support the team in liaising with media partners
- Update documents as directed by the team
- Facilitate meetings for your senior team members including booking meeting rooms, catering, tech, printing documents.
- Develop positive relationships with relevant teams across the business
- Attend and be prepared for all team meetings, ready to report on progress of all set tasks
In addition to enrolment onto one of the best Graduate schemes in Media, benefits at Blue 449 include:
- Travel season ticket loan
- Dental insurance scheme at reduced rates
- Free breakfast daily (including bacon and sausage rolls on Fridays!)
- Highly subsidised lunch and snacks daily
- Bike to work scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free eye tests, £50 off first pair of glasses
And some of the fun bits….
- Drinks and snacks trolley on Fridays
- Monthly 'Skint Nights'
- Annual Summer Conference - Most recent years we have been to Nice, Barcelona and Berlin!